Monday, April 26, 2010

Coincidences. I wonder if there is a more intriguing subject than "coincidence". There are some people that believe in destiny, they believe that we are here for a reason, and that our paths are already decided for us. That when something happens, it was meant to happen. They think that a certain someone (I assume, God) has already decided what we are meant to be in our lives.


I wish I could believe that as well. Wouldn't that make life so much easier? I mean, you would just accept the facts that go against you, and say "it's allright, because He made it happen, it had to be this way".


I'm starting to think I already wrote something about destiny, but whatever, I'll let it flow again. Writing about the same thing tbat amazes me twice has to mean something, right psycologist?


Ok, what was I saying? Right, my particular point of view.


And let's give an example for this one: one particular day, a girl takes a different bus because she's late, and that same day a guy was going to visit a friend that he never usually visits. Those two people actually take the same bus, a bus that they don't usually take and on a certain day that wasn't expected, they meet by chance (I don't know, she drops her books and he helps her pick them up) and fall in love "at first glance". They then will say that it was meant to be, that they HAD to take that bus to meet each other.


B U L L S H I T


That was MERE CHANCE! Coincidence on its very roots.


Is it really so much easier to believe that "everything happens for a reason"? Seriously, I wish I could. But I see the crude and truthful reality. I think that it just happend, and that it doesn't happen a lot, just because of it being a coincidence. I mean, it's so obvious that it hurts when I see someone so pious to the thought that it was meant to be.


Wake up people!! You think that because when you do something wrong, or when you miss something during your life, a decision that took you to catasthrope, you want to use that excuse as well. You'll say "I was wrong, but because life made this to happen, something good will come its way". Yeah right, that's what you WANT to believe. And since you are so sure about that, it WILL happen, because you will put all your energy on every thing else, and you'll end up doing something right because of this effort you'll be putting on things, and you'll say "see?" and I'll say FOOL !



(va sin corrector de ortografĂ­a)

No comments: