Saturday, February 6, 2010

Whatever happened with my dreams? I promised myself that I would leave, and I will. I just keep postponing it... I hope I never give up on it. I believe in myself and I know I will do everything I set up to do sometime in the future. I just hope that when I decide to do it, it's not too late. Everything has changed so much in the last year. I can't begin to tell you. And I suppose that everything will have to go back in a year or two. I can't do what I want in my current situation. I have to have no responsabilities, I can't be attached, and I have to want it. Am I saying that I don't want it now? I am actually saying that I wouldn't be able to do it right now, I moved on to a different experience that I can't just skip, I need to finish this stage first. There is too much at risk, that I can't lose right now. It would devastate me.

No comments: